The world stands blind at the edge of the abyss, and one false step will send it plummeting into ruin
Oathborn: The Chronicle of Ruin is a grand-scale SRPG that charges you with leading a band of soldiers through a dangerous, desperate world of shifting alliances and arcane oblivion.
Inspired by classics like Ogre Battle, Suikoden II, and Final Fantasy Tactics, Oathborn is a game about strategic decision-making, compelling characters, and a story with no promises of happy ends or easy answers.
Command your troops at every level - Control your units through the three modes of gameplay: real-time tactics, turn-based combat, and traditional JRPG-style exploration.
Customize your soldiers with a myriad of systems - Strategize and experiment with more than 36 classes, 10 heroes, hundreds of pieces of equipment and augments, and finely-tuned control over each unit's statistical growth.
Vanquish your enemies in an invigorating take on turn-based combat - Knowledge is power, and victory comes most quickly to those with mastery over all facets of combat and its combatants.
Explore from the edges to the depths of a new fantasy world - Visit hundreds of locales, from bursting, bustling cities to beautiful, desolate deserts, to the deepest, darkest caverns, and all of the world in between.
Discover a complex, engaging story inspired by the best of the classics - Experience it first hand through dozens of wildly varied missions spanning the world over 25-30 hours of tightly-paced gameplay.
Phase 1A (Currently eligible)
• Long-term care facility residents
Health care personnel including, but not limited to:
• Emergency medical service personnel
• Nursing assistants
• Dental hygienists
• Pharmacy technicians
• Health professions students and trainees
• Direct support professionals
• Clinical personnel in school settings or correctional facilities
• Contractual HCP not directly employed by the health care facility
• Persons not directly involved in patient care but potentially exposed to infectious material that can transmit disease among or from health care personnel and patients
• Persons ages 65 and older
• Chronic kidney disease
• Down Syndrome
• Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
• Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
• Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
• Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
• Sickle cell disease
• Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase 1B (Currently eligible)
• People in congregate settings not otherwise specified as LTCF and persons receiving home and community-based services
• First responders
• Correctional officers and other workers serving people in congregate care settings not included in Phase 1A
• Food and agricultural workers
• U.S. Postal Service workers
• Manufacturing workers
• Grocery store workers
• Education workers
• Clergy and other essential support for houses of worship
• Public transit workers
• Individuals caring for children or adults in early childhood and adult day programs
Phase 1C (Eligible starting April 12)
Essential workers in these sectors:
• Transportation and logistics
• Water and wastewater
• Food service
• Housing construction
• Finance, including bank tellers
• Information technology
• Energy, including nuclear reactors
• Legal services
• Federal, state, county and local government workers, including county election workers, elected officials and members of the judiciary and their staff
• Public safety
• Public health workers
Phase 2 (Eligible starting April 19)
All individuals not previously covered who are 16 and older and do not have a contraindication to the vaccine (note that at this time, only the Pfizer-BioNTech product is approved for those age 16 and 17)